16 June 2010

what my boots and i did today

lalalalala it has begun!

i didnt end up leaving pasadena til like 10 (had to go get sandwiches at tedes for the drive) but i got into SF by 830 which isnt terrible driving the 1 up.

the prius is amazing. like whoa.

yesterday was so beautiful and the ocean was the same color as the sky, blending together seeming infinite.

speaking of infinite i played one of my favorite games to keep myself busy; trying to figure out if there is anything that there is more of than the infinite number of stars.

i drove by the place where we spilled the pear sauce.

had drinks with kmoo and stevie clark at fishbowl

my original post title was "what me and my boots did today" but i changed it to be grammatically correct because i could just hear my dads voice saying something about being a college graduate ...

stay tuned! we're only in the fetus stage of the trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment